Sunday, September 9, 2012

complaining

Psalm 142:2  I pour out my complaint before him, before him I tell my trouble.

This is so true, Lord. I have to almost chuckle because I do complain a lot Lord, forgive me for doing so. 

I should be sending up

words of praise
words of gratitude and thankfulness

yet often I send up

words of complaint
words of self pity
words of despair
words of anxiety and fear

forgive me Lord

fact is

You know me better than myself

You know my needs and you provide

You know my concerns

You have my hairs counted, tears stored

You are totally in control 24/7

I need to get that rooted into my head

and be more thankful

more grateful

praise you more

and stop complaining so much

because I really have it so good

You  have blessed me so abundantly

Thank you Lord!

1 comment:

  1. Drove by church's billboard yesterday with message: TGIF- Thank God I'm forgiven!

    Take Care.

    ReplyDelete