Friday, September 20, 2013

shout and be glad

Zechariah 2:10 "Shout and be glad O Daughter of Zion.  For I am coming and I will live among you," declares the Lord.

What a glorious promise, Lord, you will live among us

We will be your people
We are your people
We will always be your people
Nothing can snatch us out of your hand

I look at temporary
  you look at eternal

I see just a glimpse
  you see completion

It always has to be

your timing
your way
your purpose
your plan

I want nothing more than that for me and my family

no matter what the cost.

Zachariah 2:13 Be still before the Lord all mankind, because he has roused himself from his holy dwelling.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Betty! Nice to find you today! I am coming over from Sharon's blog.

    What a beautiful thing to want for your family, and yourself. Total submission to the will of the Lord. I hope that for my family too, but I know I have a lot of work to do in that area. Starting with generosity, as was Sharon's theme today!

    Thank you for sharing your vision for yourself. It is so honorable, how could God say 'no' to you??

    Blessings,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  2. The big picture, wish everyone accepted! Hubby back from week-long fishing trip with my extended family and religion came up. Unfortunately some still unbelievers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful verse...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! I need to think on this today. Thanks for sharing. Thanks also for commenting on Chatty Crone's blog. It's great to meet you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad I stopped by. Thank you for the inspiration!

    Madison:)

    ReplyDelete