Thursday, November 22, 2012

who am I

2 Samuel 7:18 Then King David went in and sat before the Lord and he said "Who am I, O Sovereign Lord, and what is my family that you have brought me this far?"

This is my thought too, Lord.

Who am I

that you have brought me this far.

Who is my family

that you have brought them this far too?

I am a sinner

I am prideful, arrogant

I am flawed

I am broken

I am bitter

I am conceited

I am anxious, fearful, worried

YET

You have brought me so far

You have always provided, protected

You have always covered me, even with the impossible at times

You have never abandoned me

You have loved me unconditionally

You have loved me always

YOU

the Creator, King, Potter, Savior, Redeemer, Lord God

care about me

love me

cover me

sustain me

ransomed me

redeemed me

I certainly don't deserve it, but I thank you Lord for always being there for me and my family.

I thank you that you have brought me this far and will continue to bring me further.

Thank you Lord.

4 comments:

  1. What a timely reminder. Thanks for this beautiful post. And thank you for all your wonderful awesome comments on my blog as well. Lets keep encouraging each other~~ Happy Thanksgiving Betty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the timely reminder. I don't know how the Lord does it, especially considering how obnxious we can be sometimes (a quality I am well-versed in).

    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for your great posts. I learn from them.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What Janie said! Thank you for the time you spend sharing His Word with us.

    ReplyDelete