Friday, March 7, 2014

God's will

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

Sometimes we struggle in our lives wondering what is our purpose, what is God's will.  The Bible does lay out answers to most (if not all) of life's questions if we just take the time to read it and study it.

This is God's will for me in Christ Jesus

Be Joyful Always

Pray Continually

Give Thanks In All Circumstances

So simple too; not a complicated instruction sheet

be joyful
pray continually
give thanks in all circumstances

This is what God's will would be in my life.

Now to live it can be hard sometimes, but not impossible.

Help me Lord to

be joy
pray continually
and to give you thanks in all circumstances.

In your name, Jesus, I pray.

1 comment:

  1. There will be troubles in this world. Content knowing He is with me.

    ReplyDelete