Monday, March 17, 2014

When I'm afraid

Psalm 56:3  When I am afraid, I will trust in you.

When I am anxious, I will trust in you Lord

When I am in despair, I will trust in you Lord

When I am worried, I will trust in you Lord

When I am fearful, I will trust in you Lord

One of my default settings in my life should be trust.

I should immediately go to it.

Trust in God.

When I am anxious, worried, afraid, in despair, fearful. 

That is when I need to immediately default to trust in God.

Trust is how my days should be directed, how they should be lived.

When I am afraid, Lord, I will trust in you.

Help me to sear these words into my heart so they are my default mode, Lord.

2 comments:


  1. All the best with your default setting. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will I? I wish I would and often I do but as you say, it needs to become the default. Maybe in time.

    ReplyDelete