Friday, January 22, 2021

Jeremiah 32:27

I am the LORD, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?  Jeremiah 32:27 NIV

There is nothing too hard for the Lord.  Nothing.  He is the Lord of all and He is more than capable of doing whatever He chooses to do.  Think of what He has done:

1. Parted the Red Sea.

2. Poured plagues down on Egypt and spared Goshen.

3. Rained fire down on Elijah's sacrifice.

4. Fed the Israelites in the desert with manna.

5. Provided water from rocks for the Israelites.

6. Killed Goliath with one sharp stone.

7. Raised Lazarus from the dead.

8. Fed the 5000, then the 4000 with leftovers both times.

9. Healed the sick, made the lame walk, brought sight to the blind, and hearing to the deaf.

10. Calmed the storms and seas.

11. Raised Jesus from the dead.

And so much more.  There is NOTHING God cannot do if it is within His will.  I trust in that.

1 comment:

  1. Amen, Betty! I keep coming back to 'Who do I have but You?' Glad I found your new blog! Looking forward to reading!

    ReplyDelete