Saturday, January 23, 2021

Psalm 101:2

I will be careful to live a blameless life, when will you come to help me? I will lead a life of integrity in my own house.  Psalm 101:2 NLT

blameless - innocent of wrong doing

integrity - the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles

I will be careful to live a life that is innocent of wrong doing.  I will seek God's help through the Holy Spirit as my comforter, counselor, and guide to do so.  I will live a life of being honest in all I say and do and try to live with strong moral principles.

Help me to do so Lord! 

2 comments:

  1. Yes, that is the desire of my heart, too, but I'm grateful that God is all forgiving and loving when we come to him, no matter how awful we've been! It's a daily thing for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! I, too, will strive to live a life of honesty in all that I say and do.

    Happy Sunday, Betty!

    ReplyDelete