Tuesday, January 12, 2021

John 14:27

John 14:27 NLT I am leaving you with a gift - peace of mind and heart.  And the peace I give you is a gift the world cannot give.  So don't be troubled or afraid.

Jesus did not leave us alone.  He gave us the Advocate (Holy Spirit).  He gave us a gift - a precious gift the world always wants but cannot give.  He gave us peace.  Peace of mind and heart.  Peace that transcends understanding. 

A gift the world cannot give because the world is not peaceful.  The world is filled of strife and conflict and unrest and so much more.

Jesus is filled with love and mercy and peace and so much more.

And he tells us not to be afraid or troubled.  

During these uncertain times I will unwrap the gift of Jesus and the peace only he can give.  I will not be troubled.  I will not be afraid.  I will trust in you Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment