Tuesday, February 12, 2013

this is the day

Psalm 118:24 This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it.

This is the day the Lord has made

God has created this new day

God has allowed me to wake up today
'
God has given me a new day

I will rejoice, take joy in it

I will take joy at what God has done

I will take joy in who God is

I will appreciate the blessings given to me

I will seize the opportunity to

trust God
seek God
love God
serve others

I will avoid that which causes stress

worry
anxiety
fear

I will rejoice in Jesus

My Savior, Lord and King

And be glad in today

I will take pleasure in it

I will remember God has made it

I will remember God knows what I am dealing with

I will remember God is in control

I will rejoice and be glad today!

5 comments:

  1. It's reassuring to KNOW that God is in control. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When a 10 year old boy dies in our community from random shots (guy shooting at cars driving by), God help us. Rejoice and be glad, yet also helpless and sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always amazed how many of your posts bring back songs to mind that I haven't heard in years!

    ReplyDelete