Thursday, March 31, 2022

Silly Me

After about a 4 year hiatus, I signed up on a whim for this year's A to Z Challenge which starts on Friday, April 1st.  

It could be silly me with blogging 6 days a week (off Sundays) with a different letter of the alphabet daily.  I only thought about signing up this week (official sign up started March 30th).  I have about 4 blog posts written for the month and a sketchy outline of a few days of what I'll write about for the other days and some letters I'm clueless on what to write (but I'm sure I'll think of something).

I have no theme this time around. Just random blogging because that truly is what it will be.  Random.  Spur of the moment more than likely.

Probably a lot of pictures.  A few stories.  Whatnot.  

Silly me! So far there isn't a lot of people who signed up, just over 100.  Last time I participated I think it was close to 1800 blogs.  Not sure if more will sign up over the next day or so.  

It will be fun to participate yet once again.  

Please do not feel like you have to read/comment on every post I wrote in April.  I know it can be overwhelming and time consuming.  

I'll back on Friday with the letter "A" for appendectomy.  

24 comments:

  1. Those always sound like fun to me but I know if I were to sign up for it I would only get a few letters into the alphabet before I fizzled out...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hard not to fizzle out. It can get overwhelming. I'm going to be spending Saturday and Sunday doing a lot of writing ahead :)

      betty

      Delete
  2. It would be impossible for me to keep that up. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bijoux!! Make sure you visit on Saturday with books because I mention you :) I'm hoping it won't be impossible this year around. Got more on my plate than previous years :)

      betty

      Delete
  3. Good Luck to you. I tried it last year and didn't get far. I just don't have the time to post daily. Excited to follow yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lori!! It is a challenge indeed! I do enjoy doing them but it becomes a crazy month!

      betty

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. This made me laugh, but yep, here we go!! It should be fun??

      betty

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Just read along if you want, Jack, I don't expect you to comment :) Just enjoy them as you can and get feeling better!

      betty

      Delete
  6. I've heard of this challenge in years past, but have never participated. Have fun!
    *A for appendectomy*, hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It used to be so popular but its popularity has faded over the years. Thankfully I am not the one who had the appendectomy lol.

      Betty

      Delete
  7. I keep thinking, "One of these days ...." -- but probably lack the discipline to go all the way. I think 'random blogging' may be more entertaining. At any rate, I can't wait to see what you post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Myra! I can't wait to see what I post too! Some of those letters I am having trouble coming up with lol and they aren't the hard ones like X or Q but like I and W.

      Betty

      Delete
  8. I can't decide if you're a good influence or a bad one, but I signed up for the A to Z Challenge after reading this post. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Let me know at the end of April which I am with a good or bad one. It will be fun, right?

      Betty

      Delete
  9. These blog projects are so fun! I wish I could do more of them but I'd never keep up. I only do one in December every year and it can be challenging to think of something to write about every day. I usually try to have several drafts started ahead of time and if nothing else, just post a picture. I know I will enjoy reading all off your posts but I'm always a few days behind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might just do the one in December too, lol; we'll see when that rolls around. You are so busy with your girls I would imagine it would be hard to try to blog every day with your crazy schedule at times. Thanks for following along; I won't be posting anything too earth shattering :)

      betty

      Delete
  10. Good luck. I couldn't possibly blog each day or read more people's blog posts. I have a hard time keeping up now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debby! Don't feel like you have to read mine every day during April :) It is not going to be anything earth shattering I'll be posting :)

      betty

      Delete
  11. Oh wow betty, you are a brave one! I would not dare do that for fear of not wanting to write a blog post every day, haaahaha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think brave might be the wrong word lol. Insane might come closer to it!

      Betty

      Delete